Thermal Physical Therapy Center
A SOURCE OF HEALTH IN THE MIDDLE OF NATURE
In the most modern thermal treatment center of Turkey i.e. physical treatment and rehabilitation center, we enable visitors to feel well due to medical benefits supplemented with lots of oxygen and natural beauties.
We are utilizing scientific data in our Thermal Physical Treatment Center working together with 9 Eylül University Faculty of Medicine.
Thermal spring water of Balçova, which was accepted as a well-known thermal spa from antique history until now due to its healing spring water also named as Agamemnon Thermal Springs is a cure for many disorders thanks to its low radioactivity and rich mineral content.
Thermal spring water is between 65-90 degrees Celsius at its source.
In the thermal treatment and physical treatment center there are 2 specialists, 8 physiotherapists, 4 electrotherapists, 1 laboratory assistant, 4 nurses, 1 hydro-therapist and also special rehabilitation specialists providing their services with experience and smiling faces.
Diseases that can be cured:• Inflammatory Rheumatoid Diseases (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anchilosan Spondilitis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Collagen Tissue Disorders etc)
• Degenerative Joint Diseases (Calcification)
• Rheumatoid Muscular and Soft Tissue Diseases (Fibromialgia, yalgia, Periarthritis, Tendinitis, Bursitis, Epicondilitis etc)
• Waist-neck hernia and pain
• Bone-Metabolisms Diseases (Osteoporosis, Paget Disease, Gout etc)
• Orthopedic and Neurological Rehabilitation (Broken bones, paralysis, MS, CP, Parkinson etc)
• Sports injuries and rehabilitation
• Moral Motivation and Condition Increasing Exercise Programs
• Geriatric Rehabilitation Programs
• Paraffin rooms
Values for spring water
|Values ||Source 1 ||Source 2 ||Source 3 |
|pH ||8.16 ||8.87 ||8.45 |
|Spesific Gravity ||1000 ||1000 ||1001 |
|NH4+ (mg/Lt) ||0.1 ||0.48 ||0.61 |
|Ca++ (mg/Lt) ||72.7 ||17.2 ||16.1 |
|Mg++ (mg/Lt) ||20.1 ||1.36 ||10.4 |
|Fe(Total) (mg/Lt) ||0.1 ||0.1 ||0.1 |
|(Total) (mg/Lt) ||0.03 ||0.48 ||0.15 |
|B (Total) (mg/Lt) ||0.1 ||12.6 ||11.3 |
|HCO3- (mg/Lt) ||353 ||483 ||695 |
|SO4- (mg/Lt) ||190.5 ||180 ||165 |
|NO2- (mg/Lt) ||0.01 ||0.01 ||0.01 |
|NO3 - (mg/Lt) ||4.2 ||0.2 ||0.2 |
|PO4 - - - (mg/Lt) ||0.1 ||0.1 ||0.1 |